Tuesday 23 October 2012

INTRODUCTION


Assalamualaikum..
Fly to S.E.O.U.L
Hello. Annyeong-haseyo. My name is Asma Asmida bt Mohd Ali. I was born on 20th February 1989 at Hospital Besar Melaka. However, my hometown is at Muar, Johor. People use to call me Asma, and As. My father’s is a Prison Officer at Penjara Kluang. My mother was just a fulltime housewife. I have four siblings and I’m a second in my family.

I’m graduated in Diploma Technology Management at UTM KL. After that, I continued my study at UTM JB in Human Resource Development. Now, I’m at last semester before graduate. Before that, I need make a blog in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) as one of a condition in this subject. I did not have any experience about blog but for this subject, I will try my best in order to present to my HRIS lecture’s Dr Nur Naha binti Abu Mansor.


My friends is DAEBAK!!!^^

DYNASTY OF HRD ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment